Director 1, Healthcare Technology Management
- Location: Greensboro, Nc, United States
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Company: Sodexo
- Industry: Consulting
Lifesaving technology, powered by you. Your expertise impacts the lives of others.
Sodexo's growing Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) Division is currently seeking a Director 1 for the Moses Cone hospital system located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Director 1 will manage several types of medical devices, supervise teams of technical professionals, and track performance measures. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished HTM leader!
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of management performance within Healthcare Technology and have a broad understanding of the many service aspects that they will encounter and resolve on a daily basis. The Director 1 will partner with regional HTM Leaders to drive operational effectiveness and patient/client satisfaction.
The ideal Director 1 of HTM should have:
- Experience managing biomedical and imaging services in a large healthcare system
- Clear knowledge & understanding regarding regulatory compliance (CIHQ, DNV, JACHO)
- Specific experience with the following medical devices or equipment: DiCom, Siemens, Toshiba, Philips, GE Healthcare, XRay, Ultrasound, C-Arm, Cat Scan, MRI/CT, Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Wet or Dry Processor, General RF, Clinical Asset Management, Accelerators
- Solution-oriented approaches, critical thinking skills and the ability to navigate and successfully resolve conflict
- A proven track record of providing exceptional service and developing unbreakable partnerships with customers, staff, and vendors
- Superior business acumen, agility, and confidence in making decisions, especially regarding budget management proficiency
- Experience leading high performing teams including mentoring/development of new and existing talent within organizations
- Comfortable presence with executive leadership
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobsWhat We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Position Summary:
Provides overall management and supervision of the assigned account assuming full responsibility for the account's operational and fiscal performance and ensuring that the mission, vision, values, and goals of Sodexo.Key Duties-Oversight of all clinical staff for program management and regulatory compliance-Project Management/Capital Planning-Client/customer relations-Purchasing / Subcontracts-Financial-Hiring, training, people-Growing Organic sales> Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years in maintenance and repair of clinical devices
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.