Outpatient Dietitian (Part Time)
- Location: Trenton, Nj, United States
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Part Time
- Company: Sodexo
- Industry: Accommodation
Come work for the world’s leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a part-time Registered Dietitian (24 hrs/week) for Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton, NJ. This position will support the Health Start Maternity Clinic providing outpatient nutritional counseling to clients.
Flexible Schedule - No Weekends!
The successful candidate will:
- Utilize the Nutrition Care Process in assessing the patient;
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of maternity nutrition, including gestational diabetes;
- Coordinate care with the multidisciplinary team;
- Participate in performance improvement and/or outcome measurement initiatives;
- Mentor/coach Dietetic Interns.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials;
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A high level of enthusiasm, motivation and professionalism;
- Good time management skills and be a self-starter; and
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
To learn more about Capital Health, please visit http://www.capitalhealth.org.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians, go to our microsite http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/. Come grow your career with the largest private employer of dietitians
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.What We Offer:
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Position Summary:
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition servicesKey Duties-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met. -Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy. -Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary. -Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice. -Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered DietitianSodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.