Registered Dietitian 1
- Location: Houston, Tx, United States
- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Company: Sodexo
- Industry: Health Care
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic & diverse clinical team at HCA Gulf Coast division. Competitive pay; some travel may be required within the state of Texas.
Position will report to the Client Executive and ideal candidate will:
- Conduct nutrition assessments and provide diet education to inpatients and outpatients
- Educate patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modifications
- Attend and participate in scheduled multidisciplinary rounds
- Assist in operations management as needed for patient services
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Be willing to cross train to provide nutrition care to various patient population
- Participate in Performance Improvement and Patient Satisfaction projects
- Demonstrate excellent communication, customer service and computer and time management skills
- Thrive in a high energy and demanding environment and be flexible and able to adapt to a changing patient population
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Licensed in Texas
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.Position Summary:
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition servicesKey Duties-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met. -Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy. -Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary. -Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice. -Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered DietitianSodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.